Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Avatars- Collect them all! + a very special prize!!

Photobucket
-Marek

Photobucket
-Uland

Photobucket
-Gaiihain

Photobucket
-Zeke

Photobucket
-Chris

Photobucket
-Jon Chandler

Photobucket
-Aeron

Photobucket
-Adam

Photobucket
-Fufu

Photobucket
-David

Photobucket
-Sean

If you haven't sent yours in yet, SHAME ON YOU! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
I can resize them ( I think I'll do it at 150 width) . The most important thing is that they're square, or very close to square.

And now, for your edification, three drawings by Cameron Jamie:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

zeke said...

Uland, I sent you an avatar, guess you didn't get it so just resent it.

Uland said...

Wait, no. I got it, I just forgot to put it up..Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Just to be clear, it doesn't absolutely have to be square. The width will be 150dpi.It'll look silly if it's too rectangular tho.
-Luke

Aeron said...

Those Cameron drawings are great, reminds me a bit of Hans Bellmer minus the erotic stuff. And everyone's avatars are bitchin.

SEAN said...

Thanks for pulling that together "Uland".

Jeffrey Meyer said...

Did I miss a group email or something?

Will post avatar.

Paleo said...

good job Uland, and didn't know of Jamie, bitchin drawings!