Monday, December 22, 2008

Daaaamnn!!!! Youtube Videos You Need To See

There is no description I could give this that could possibly explain what's going on in it..

Giorgio Moroder breakin it down..


Superjail Clip


Andy Kaufman at his finest..


And here's something to get you in the Holiday Spirit, now run and hide from Santa! This is right out of a Ren and Stimpy cartoon. I could easily see Wilbur J. Cobb saying this in the same voice to a quivering ball of scared Ren and Stimpy listening in horror at the reality of Santa and what he does to the bad.

4 comments:

Newman Cruise said...

that Kaufman video is ace!
And that nasty santa clip at the end is definitely my send-around video of this christmas.

here`s something a bit more gentle:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KpNznVLlY

SEAN said...

Oh man. I love that last clip. We were listening to the Ren & Stimpy "Crock of Christmas" album just tonight featuring Stinky Wizzleteats.

Paleo said...

After being without a wide band connection for several months, the very first page i went to was that Andy Kaufman clip;The.Perfect.Shit.

And Aeron, i hate you for making me admit that, yes, i did needed to see the first video, i didn't know that about myself yesterday, you know?

Sweet, sweet blindness of yesterday.

Aeron said...

Yes, and meanwhile Ogrish is constantly reminding me of what videos I didn't need and shouldn't have seen!

What was the voice in that Futurama episode? "You've seen it, you can't unsee it!" or something to that effect.